More than just a convenient apartment close to Belconnen CBD, this two bedroom property offers its new owner a whole new lifestyle.
Imagine walking home from the office and taking an easy stroll or a fast paced run or ride around the lake, before taking in a movie or enjoying a quality meal from one of many local restaurants, all while leaving the car behind.
Positioned on the first floor and capturing a sunny aspect, the apartment features a large open-plan living area, modern kitchen and two balconies. The master bedroom is spacious and includes a walk-through-robe and stylish ensuite, whilst the adjacent second bedroom includes a built-in-robe.
If you are looking for a property that offers unbeatable convenience, spacious living and a new lifestyle, this is it.
Summary of Features:
* Internal living size of 87sqm, main balcony 11sqm, second balcony 6sqm (Approximates)
* Two bedrooms, master with walk-through-robe, ensuite and balcony
* Second bedroom with built-in robe
* Modern kitchen, stone benchtops and quality appliances
* Open-plan living area with balcony
* Split-system air conditioning
* European-style laundry
* Single car space in restricted access basement
* Storage cage
Outgoings (All figures are approximates)
* Strata Fees - Admin Fund: $531.30 per quarter
* Strata Fees - Sinking Fund: $208.73 per quarter
* General Rates: $1,551.92 per annum
* Land Tax - Only applicable when tenanted: $1,856.94 per annum
There is currently no sale history available for 15B/21 Beissel Street.
15B/21 Beissel Street BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.92 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.50 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.75 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.01 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.22 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.35 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.41 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|2.41 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.42 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.42 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
15B/21 Beissel Street is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.