Space, quality, and practicality are emphasised in this home's open design that has been built with a focus on family needs and entertaining.
A beautiful designer home with views as far as the eye can see, offering four bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and built over an enormous 274m2 (approx).
This executive style home offers high-end designer inclusions, gourmet kitchen with Bosch appliances, covered alfresco with outdoor kitchen, three separate living areas and spacious backyard.
A beautiful home to entertain family and friends whilst overlooking the superb views of Gungahlin Valley. This home will be sure to impress you and is a must see on the high side of bonner.
- Built over 274m2 (approx.)
- Stunning views
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Designer kitchen with island benchtop, glass splashback, stone bench and Bosch appliances
- walk-in pantry
- Outdoor kitchen with built-in-BBQ and sink
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Four bedrooms
- Segregated master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Rumpus Room/Study upstairs
- Covered alfresco with timber decking
- Hills Home Hub data system
- Double garage with internal access and built-in storage
- Walk-in linen cupboard
- Powder room with basin
- NBN (fibre to the home)
- Fully landscaped with drip irrigation system for the gardens
- Timber bamboo flooring
- Storage under the house
- Water tank 4000L (connected to toilets, outdoor taps & laundry)
- Short drive to local Bonner shops & school
- Short drive to Gungahlin Town Centre
Land Size: 540m2 (approx.)
House Size: 274m2 (approx.)
Garage: 43m2 (approx.)
Alfresco: 21.9m2 (approx.)
The land value history at 158 Ida West Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 3.08%, giving an unimproved land value of $325,000.
The House at 158 Ida West Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $812,000 on 20 September 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
158 Ida West Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has 7 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|1.11 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.02 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.64 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.73 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.82 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.44 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.84 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
158 Ida West Street is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.