1 / 19
Epitomizing a lifestyle of undeniable sophistication, this remarkable residence offers prestigious living wrapped in a magnificent outdoor setting. This functional family home will appeal to the growing family or modern downsizer. Featuring the highest quality fittings and fixtures, a designer kitchen and a magnificent alfresco entertaining area set on easy maintenance, landscaped parcel of land.
- Living 179sqm, 37sqm garage, 620sqm battle-axe block
- Custom made kitchen with 900mm stainless steel appliances
- Palatial master suite with walk-in robe and designer ensuite
- Optional rumpus or fifth bedroom
- Open plan dining and living areas, maximising light and space
- Fantastic outdoor alfresco entertaining area facing local park
- Impressive facade with a modern finish, freshly painted
- Immaculate residence with quality inclusions throughout
- Highest quality fittings and fixtures throughout
The House at 156 Langtree Crescent CRACE, ACT 2911 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $1,108,000 on 3 February 2022.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
156 Langtree Crescent CRACE, ACT 2911 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|1.26 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.26 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.70 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.06 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.22 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.24 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.37 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.37 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.78 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.85 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
156 Langtree Crescent is located within the suburb of Crace, which has a population of 4,459, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.