Spacious and filled with natural light, this superb apartment with two enormous balconies is the perfect entry level property for first home buyers wanting to leave the rental merry-go-round, or for investors seeking a very high return. A sensational pool and BBQ area add to the lifestyle on offer.
A flowing floorplan provides for a separate dining room or study area, and a large living room and modern kitchen opening onto a party sized balcony. The enormous bedroom boasts its own balcony with a northerly aspect.
Why rent when you could achieve your dream of home ownership, and save yourself up to $150 per week? This is also the perfect investment property, offering a high gross yield of up to 6.9%.
- One bedroom very spacious apartment with secure underground carpark
- Filled with natural light from wrap around windows
- Separate dining room or study area
- Two enormous balconies perfect for entertaining guests and family
- Reverse cycle split system providing year round comfort
- Superb tiled pool and BBQ areas with water wise gardens
- Close to arterial roads, shopping centres and schools
- Save up to $150pw on equivalent rent
- Investors can achieve up to $420pw at a high gross return of 6.9%
The Apartment at 156/61 John Gorton Drive WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $316,000 on 15 August 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
156/61 John Gorton Drive WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.35 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.47 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.59 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.67 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.92 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.05 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.37 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|3.58 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|3.86 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|3.92 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
156/61 John Gorton Drive is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.