~ Forthcoming Auction ~
Bookings by appointments open. Please call Anish on 0450 865 524 to book your slot from 18th September 2021.
Situated in the ever-coveted suburb of Theodore, this spotless family home promotes an indoor/outdoor lifestyle, ideal for families who enjoy formal entertaining. There is also a BBQ for the warmer months. The standout feature of the home is the modern and high quality kitchen, featuring stainless steel appliances from Miele and Bosch, an intuitively designed pantry and 40ml stone benches with waterfall edge and a breakfast bar with extra storage. The kitchen and meals area flows out onto the undercover, paved alfresco area and then onto the low maintenance, established grounds which feature vegetable beds, fruit trees and a chicken coop. The three bedrooms all feature built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and immaculate carpets and blinds. The master bedroom features double built in wardrobes with a dressing area and an ensuite. The light filled living areas are complemented by a reverse cycle heating and cooling system for year-round comfort. The modern inclusions have been tastefully added to the home, but there is still room for the new owner to add some creative flare. This is certainly worth your careful consideration as homes of this quality and presentation are few and far between! This property won't last long so call Anish now on 0450 865 524.
- Modern kitchen with stone benches, Bosche dishwasher, pyrolytic oven and stainless steel appliances
- Spacious formal and informal living areas including formal dining and meals area
- Three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and immaculate carpet and blinds
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Undercover, paved BBQ area ideal for the warmer months ahead
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling to the living room and ceiling fans in the bedrooms
- Low maintenance grounds with establishes fruit trees and vegetable beds
- Solar hot water
- Walking distance to Theodore Primary School - Kindergarten to Year 6 (Public)
- Walking distance to St. Francis of Assisi Primary School - Kindergarten to Year 6 (Private Catholic)
- Walking distance to the Theodore shops and Neighbourhood Oval (Dog exercise friendly)
- Less than 10 minute drive into the Tuggeranong CBD and approximately 20 minutes to the Parliamentary triangle via
the Monaro Highway
Land area: 675 sqm
The House at 155 Lawrence Wackett Crescent THEODORE, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $496,000 on 25 November 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
155 Lawrence Wackett Crescent THEODORE, ACT 2905 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Theodore Primary.
|0.43 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|0.63 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.64 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.29 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.03 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|2.40 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.68 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.72 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.78 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|3.10 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
155 Lawrence Wackett Crescent is located within the suburb of Theodore, which has a population of 3,799, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.8 people.