Located only a 10 minutes drive from Cooma's town centre is this incredibly spacious 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom brick home set on 60 acres of native bushland with sweeping views.
The home was built 14 years ago and will be sold as is, but with some finishing touches this could be the modern family home that you've been searching for! There's no shortage of space or natural light in this house, and complete privacy is ensured by the stunning surrounding bushland.
• 60 Acres of native bushland
• 5 Bedrooms - all with spaces for built-in wardrobes
• Master with ensuite & built-in wardrobe
• Open plan living/dining/kitchen
• Modern kitchen & appliances
• Gas cooktop & electric oven
• High ceilings & peaked windows
• Wood fire
• Ceiling fans
• Well insulated
• Carpet in bedrooms & hallway
• Solar hot water with electric back up
• Double garage under roofline with workshop
• Partially fenced
There is currently no sale history available for 154 Scotts Road.
154 Scotts Road COOMA, NSW 2630 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Cooma North Public School.
154 Scotts Road is located within the suburb of Cooma, which has a population of 6,681, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.2 people.