1 / 23
Next Inspection -
On the market for the first time in 40 years this fabulous home is ready to change hands. Positioned on a generous 850m2 corner block this large and extended family home is eagerly awaiting new owners to breathe life and renovate or update. Finding properties of this size with larger than average floorplate and multiple living options are indeed rare, but exciting when they come onto the market.
Number 153 offers four generous bedrooms, two bathrooms and double garage with internal access. The living areas are generous offering formal lounge and dining and leading through to a gorgeous covered entertaining area with views. Downstairs you will find the most impressive aspect to this house, large home office/storage room and additional rumpus/5th bedroom.
The gardens are established and mature and the backyard presents a blank canvas for further landscaping or outdoor entertaining to be carried out.
Located in the heart of Waramanga and in the heart of Weston Creek, the suburb is well positioned and highly sought, two local schools, local Woden Valley Gymnastics club and a short drive to Weston Creek Centre which offers an array of amenities including, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets including Woolworths and Aldi to name a few!
- Gorgeous extended home
- Generous 850m2 corner block approx.
- Built over 230m2 approx.
- Four generous bedrooms (three with built in robes)
- Two bathrooms (main & ensuite)
- Double garage with internal access
- Downstairs large rumpus room & additional home office / storage room
- Enormous covered balcony 31.68m2 approx.
- AC Units x 2 (rumpus room and dining room)
- Gas log fireplace in lounge room
- Electric wall heater in rear hallway
- Formal lounge with ceiling fan
- Ceiling fans in three of the bedrooms
- Spacious enclosed backyard
- Gas hot water system
- Huge under house storage with electricity/lights
- Gated side entry - room for trailer/boat
- Mature and established gardens
- Public transport accessible
- Arawang Primary School
- Mount Stromlo High School
- Short drive to Coolemon Court Shopping Centre
- Short drive to Woden Town Centre
- EER: 1 star
- Year Built: 1971 & 1979
- Block Size: 850m2 approx.
- Lower House: 31.6m2 approx.
- Upper House – 140.63m2 approx.
- Lower Store Room – 23m2 approx.
- Rear Upper Balcony – 31.68m2 approx.
- Garage – 35m2 approx.
Land Value: $421,000 approx.
Rates: $2,975 pa approx.
Land Tax: $4,331 pa approx. (paid if rented out)
There is currently no sale history available for 153 Nemarang Crescent.
153 Nemarang Crescent WARAMANGA, ACT 2611 has 36 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Arawang Primary.
|0.82 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.14 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.29 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.39 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.67 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.98 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.21 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.28 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|2.31 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.31 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
153 Nemarang Crescent is located within the suburb of Waramanga, which has a population of 2,629, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.4 people.