Flemings Cowra is pleased to offer 152 Grenfell Road, Cowra to the market for sale.
Set on 1,851sqm* parcel of land with established natural shade trees, this spacious four bedroom home has much more to offer than first meets the eye.
- Four bedrooms, three offering built in wardrobes
- Lounge room with a bay window that overlooks the shaded front yard
- Separate dining room with a glass sliding door that opens onto the front veranda
- Kitchen with a breakfast bar and casual dining area
- Spacious family/rumpus room
- Original bathroom with bath and shower plus a separate toilet
- Ample heating and cooling via evaporative cooling, split system air conditioner, ceiling fans and a wood heater
- Undercover entertainment area
- An abundance of shedding to include a colour bond single garage with adjoining carport, an older style 4 x 5m* lockable workshop, two 3 x 3m* garden sheds plus an additional carport at the rear of the home
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Flemings Cowra.
All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 152 Grenfell Road.
152 Grenfell Road COWRA, NSW 2794 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being M.E.T. School.
|12 River Park Road, Cowra 2794
|St Raphael's Catholic School
|11-15 Liverpool Street, Cowra 2794
|Cowra Public School
|Vaux St, Cowra 2794
|Mulyan Public School
|Lachlan St, Cowra 2794
|Holman Place School
|8 Holman Place, Cowra 2794
|Cowra High School
|Dowell St, Cowra 2794
152 Grenfell Road is located within the suburb of Cowra, which has a population of 10,063, a median age of 46 and an average household density of 2.3 people.