Currently tenanted until January 2022 at $450 per week.
This unique, iconic and luxury apartment complex is sure to delight those who want an active, hassle-free lifestyle at their fingertips. The Ivy comprises of resort-style amenities including a huge outdoor lap pool, indoor pool and spa, full-sized sauna, two gyms, multiple indoor and outdoor communal and BBQ areas and so much more!
The apartment is located on the 6th floor and features an open plan sun drenched living area. The spacious kitchen is the heart of the home where the chef of the household can make the most of the SMEG appliances. The good sized master bedroom includes floor to ceiling windows and is well oriented to provide a private space close to the luxurious bathroom. A private balcony opens up from the living area, perfect for enjoying that afternoon sun.
Features and Specifications:
• Low Body Corporate $617.14 per quarter approx.
• Tenanted at $450pw until January 2022
• Immaculate, as-new condition
• North-Westerly aspect from living and balcony
• Iconic complex, 6th floor living
• Double glazed doors and windows
• Smeg induction cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
• Stone benchtops and breakfast bar
• Ariston washer/drier combination
• CCTV throughout complex
• Video intercom from foyer to your TV
• Floor to ceiling tiles in bathroom
• Wall-hung vanity
• High ceilings and square-set cornices
• Natural tones and timber features throughout
• Block out blinds
• Split system heating/cooling
• Secure basement parking
•. Floating timber floors
• Minutes to Westfield Woden, ovals, schools, etc
• Two pools, indoor and outdoor
• Spa and sauna
• Two gyms
• Multiple BBQ and indoor/outdoor communal areas
• Living: 61.3m2
• Balcony: 10.7m2
• Rates $342 per quarter approx.
• Land tax $384 per quarter approx.
There is currently no sale history available for 152/15 Irving Street.
152/15 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.39 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.62 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.70 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.87 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|0.87 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|0.87 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.02 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.16 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.33 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.57 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
152/15 Irving Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.