Auction Price Guide: $980,000+
Privately tucked away on this tree lined street, this property offers a tranquil lifestyle opportunity for the lucky new owner. Positioned in the wonderful suburb of Chapman this truly is a unique find. This generous single level five-bedroom home boasts loads of natural light, space and privacy, with a functional floor plan. The home is well positioned on a 1008m2 parcel of land and offers an opportunity to create your own family dream.
At the front of the home is a welcoming entrance, which leads through to the open plan family/living area plus the second bedroom behind the barn door.
At the hub of the home is the renovated kitchen offering a functional layout which enables the lucky chef to watch the children play in the yard as they cook up a storm. The meals area is overlooked by the kitchen and bathed in sunshine.
Accommodation is provided by five generous bedrooms, two with built in robes. The second bedroom could be used as a separate formal lounge room as well. The family bathroom and ensuite complete the picture.
Surrounded by established gardens and an inground pool, this private property is ready for the young family or is also an ideal opportunity for a full renovation or extension to create your dream home.
The house is well positioned on the block and there is plenty of room for the trampoline and cubby house. Car accommodation is in the form of a double enclosed carport, the added bonus is loads of off-street parking for the trailer or boat.
Located within close proximity to Cooleman Court, local schools and a short drive to Woden Town Centre. This beautiful home is ideal for any family looking to secure a great home in the desirable suburb of Chapman.
- Open plan living and dining area
- Renovated kitchen which overlooks the rear yard
- Formal lounge or fifth bedroom overlooking the front garden
- one split system air conditioner in the lounge
- Brand new Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Rear paved areas great for entertaining family and friends
- five bedroom family home
- Spacious bedrooms, two with BIRs and master with ensuite
- Enormous 1008m2 parcel of land
- Car accommodation for two cars plus loads of off-street parking
- Highly convenient location near schools, shops, Cooleman Court, wonderful restaurants and the neighbourhood oval just a short walk.
- School catchment for Chapman Primary School, Mount Stromlo High School and Canberra College
- Easy access to Cooleman Court, Mount Stromlo Leisure Centre, Woden Town Centre and Tuggeranong Town Centre.
Land Size: 1008
Living Size: 187m²
Rates: $3,315 p.a (approx.)
Land Tax: $4,923 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $487,000 (2021)
EER: 1.5 stars
There is currently no sale history available for 150 Namatjira Drive.
150 Namatjira Drive CHAPMAN, ACT 2611 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Chapman Primary.
|0.43 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|0.69 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|0.84 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.07 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.16 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.70 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.71 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.73 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|2.74 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.89 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
150 Namatjira Drive is located within the suburb of Chapman, which has a population of 2,684, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.8 people.