This single level, separate title (no body corporate) home offers a superb alternative to apartment living with a modern open plan design, front yard and rear courtyard plus a single garage with internal access. If you're looking to downsize or get into the market but still want your own low maintenance block of land with space to move, then this should be top of your list.
Step indoors and appreciate extra luxuries such as a renovated full size kitchen, a full size laundry (not a cupboard laundry), generous living space which looks northwards over the front yard and raised deck, and best of all no body corporate fees ever! Located a short walk to Chapman's shops, local schools and transport.
- Renovated kitchen and bathroom areas
- 90sqm of living, 24sqm in garage, 327sqm of land approximately
- Freshly painted interiors and new carpet to bedrooms
- Reverse-cycle split system air conditioners in lounge and bedroom
- Automatic external shutters to front windows
- Internal access from the garage provides secure, easy access
- Built in robes to one bedroom
- Private, paved rear courtyard plus front yard, perfect for pets
- Automatic garage door
- Rates per annum $2,502 approximately
- Anticipated rent per week $480 to $500
- Land Tax (if rented) $3,280 approximately
The land value history at 150 Darwinia Terrace CHAPMAN, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 2.15%, giving an unimproved land value of $325,000.
The Townhouse at 150 Darwinia Terrace CHAPMAN, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $415,000 on 15 June 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
150 Darwinia Terrace CHAPMAN, ACT 2611 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Chapman Primary.
|0.40 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|0.93 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.28 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.42 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.76 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.29 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.40 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.62 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.99 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|3.21 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
150 Darwinia Terrace is located within the suburb of Chapman, which has a population of 2,684, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.8 people.