Auction will be online via AuctionNow:
Due to the current ACT lockdown restrictions, no inspections in person or via FaceTime/Zoom can be conducted. When restrictions regarding inspections are changed or eased (in person or virtual) we will update all website listings.
Do it up, extend it or knock it down and start again - the options are virtually limitless.
Whilst cosmetically challenged, it is structurally sound and beautifully sited opposite parkland reserve providing huge scope to extend further, renovate or simply demolish and construct that special home you have always dreamt of.
The existing three bedroom house has already been extended to a floor area of now 138 sqm and features a separate L-shaped lounge dining area plus a large family room extension overlooked by a modestly updated kitchen.
The current positioning of the original bathroom, separate WC and adjoining laundry room provides plenty of room for them to perhaps be amalgamated and creatively reconfigured to provide a main bathroom plus ensuite option.
The home also includes a convenient extra powder room off the family room, a generously sized back yard secured by Colorbond fencing plus a separate metal double garage supplemented by an additional carport with an auto door to the side of the home.
Sure it needs a lot of work however the rewards for the astute buyer will be enormous. Truly a brilliant opportunity to secure your future with a first class property in a prime central Weston Creek position.
* Level 693 sqm land parcel opposite parkland
* Extended 3 bedroom residence of 138 sqm (approx) in structurally sound condition
* Well-sited on block for further N/E facing extension to the rear
* L-shaped lounge/dining areas
* Updated kitchen with electric appliances and room for dishwasher
* Large additional family room overlooked by kitchen
* Original bathroom with segregated WC
* Convenient extra powder room off family room
* Separate laundry room
* Built-in wardrobes to main bedroom
* Continuous gas hot water system
* Good sized secure back yard with Colorbond fencing
* Double metal garage to the rear plus extra carport at side with auto door
* Quiet loop-street position with parkland directly opposite
* Short strolling distance to local primary and secondary schools, sports fields and Cooleman Court shopping precinct
There is currently no sale history available for 15 Wittenoom Crescent.
15 Wittenoom Crescent STIRLING, ACT 2611 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St John Vianney's Primary.
|0.23 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|0.29 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|0.52 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|0.76 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.12 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.91 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.08 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.35 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|2.42 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.55 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
15 Wittenoom Crescent is located within the suburb of Stirling, which has a population of 2,134, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.6 people.