1 / 34
In a premium location backing the golf course, this stunning, architect designed home showcases contemporary finishes and separate living areas, with sensational entertaining spaces, five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a study.
Outstanding views from the elevated location are enjoyed from all areas of the home, with golf course views to the rear and a scenic outlook to the hillside reserve from the front.
The home presents exceptional street appeal, complemented by professionally designed gardens.
A glass front door, celestial and full length windows fill the impressive entry with light and offer a glimpse of the treetop views.
High ceilings with downlighting, elegant Roman blinds and neutral decor feature throughout.
The main informal living area offers impressive space, including dining and family areas. The kitchen has a bright northerly aspect and outlook over the reserve. It showcases stone benchtops with a large island bench and quality stainless steel appliances, including a gas cooktop.
The dining area features a door to a small balcony overlooking the reserve.
Magnificent treetop views over the golf course to Belconnen Town Centre and the Brindabellas can be enjoyed from the generous family room. This opens to a spectacular covered balcony with a semi-circular design, providing a wonderful place to relax with the family, and for entertaining on any scale.
A slight split level leads up to the formal lounge, featuring a cathedral ceiling and offering elevated views to the Brindabellas.
The luxurious segregated master bedroom offers a lovely outlook, walk through robe and spacious ensuite. Quality carpet furnishes all bedrooms and study.
There is a bathroom on this main living level, and a study, overlooking the reserve. A guest or second bedroom has a door to a small balcony with golf course views.
On the lower level, a spacious rumpus with a benchtop and sink opens onto a second paved entertaining area. From this space, the view over the gardens to the undulating golf course and treetops is one to enjoy for hours, with a second paved sitting area in the garden.
Three other bedrooms all have robes and there is a walk through study or games area, a gym or store-room and wine cellar. The main bathroom features a spa bath, shower and separate w/c.
In-slab heating warms the lower level and there is ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to the upper levels.
There is internal access to the double garage with storage space along one side, and off-street parking.
The prime location, in this sought after street, is a short drive or walk to local shops and schools, with ready access to the Barton Highway and a direct drive into Gungahlin Town Centre.
- Stunning, architect-designed home, offering a number of separate living areas, impressive entertaining, five spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms and a study
- Prime, elevated location backing Gold Creek golf course, in an attractive and sought after street
- Excellent contemporary street appeal complemented by professional landscaping
- Magnificent treetop views over golf course to Belconnen Town Centre and the Brindabellas
- Glass doors, celestial and full length windows fill entry and living areas with light
- High ceilings with downlighting and stylish Roman blinds throughout
- Generous main living area includes dining and family areas, opening to an entertaining balcony
- Spacious kitchen has outlook over hillside reserve and showcases stone benchtops with an island bench and quality stainless steel appliances
- Segregated master bedroom offers views, walk through robe and spacious ensuite, while quality carpet furnishes all bedrooms and study
- Second or guest bedroom on main level has robe and door to a balcony, with a bathroom nearby
- Study at front of home features a built-in desk and overlooks reserve
- On lower level, spacious rumpus has a benchtop with sink and opens onto a paved entertaining area
- Three other bedrooms, a walk through study or games area, a gym or store-room and a wine cellar are also located on the lower level
- Main bathroom features a spa bath, shower and separate w/c
- In-slab heating to lower level and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to upper level
- Large modern laundry offers a wall of cupboards
- Security system
- Internal access to double garage, with space to one side for work area or storage
- Landscaped rear garden offers scenic outlook and includes paved sitting areas
- Upper Residence: 183.00m2
- Lower Residence (excluding under house storage): 153.00m2
- Garage: 51.00m2
- Total: 387.00m2
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken to ensure accuracy, the material and information contained within are approximate only and no warranty can be given. MARQ Property does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 15 Sue Geh Circuit.
15 Sue Geh Circuit NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gold Creek School.
|Gold Creek School
|Kelleway Street, Nicholls
|Holy Spirit Primary
|Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls
|Heydon Crescent, Evatt
|Canopus Crescent, Giralang
|Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)
|Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston
|Palmerston District Primary
|Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston
|Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus
|Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin
|Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal
|Miles Franklin Primary
|Alderman Street, Evatt
|Gozzard Street, Gungahlin
15 Sue Geh Circuit is located within the suburb of Nicholls, which has a population of 6,865, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 3 people.