Please Note: Vendor has requested best and final offers by Thursday the 1st April at 12:00pm
Enviably set with a rear north aspect, this single level home is a low maintenance haven of effortless comfort, quality inclusions and abundant natural light. It's in a quiet loop street near a reserve and greenery, a short drive from Belconnen Town Centre.
- Choice of living rooms include the designated formal lounge
- Sun filled family room spilling out to the alfresco setting
- North east facing pergola area ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Easycare grassed yard perfectly bathed in all day sunshine
- Stone kitchen provides stainless gas stove plus dishwasher
- Billi tap, island breakfast bench and plentiful storage space
- Three bedrooms complete with built-ins, ensuite to master
- Fully tiled main bathroom fitted with separate tub and shower
- Powder room, air conditioning, ducted heating, double garage
- Highly suited for first homebuyers, downsizers and investors
- 4.5 KW solar panel system
Please note: Due to the current COVID19 situation you will be requested to check in via the CBR app for contact tracing purposes. You will still be requested by the agent to provide a name and number at the door prior to entry separately. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience as well as helping our staff and buyers keep safe.
The land value history at 15 Sisely Street MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 5.38%, giving an unimproved land value of $316,000.
The House at 15 Sisely Street MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $195,000 on 24 August 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
15 Sisely Street MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macgregor Primary.
|1.27 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.30 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.95 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.95 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|3.05 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|3.25 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|3.28 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.79 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|3.99 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|4.18 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
15 Sisely Street is located within the suburb of Macgregor, which has a population of 6,796, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 2.7 people.