The property will be going to Auction on the 07/10/2023 at 12:00pm with offers welcome prior to auction. Current buyers feedback:$1,050,000-$1,150,000
A WORD FROM OUR SELLER;
"Nestled in a safe neighbourhood, our family has called this house home for over 13 years. With three distinct living areas, it effortlessly accommodates various family activities and needs.
The heart of our home boasts brand-new, efficient kitchen amenities - a cooktop, canopy, dishwasher, and double oven. We've embraced sustainability with 32 solar panels and a 12kw inverter, while new carpet, timber floors, and LED downlights refresh the space. A high cathedral ceiling bathes the living room in natural light.
Outdoors, a spacious pergola with a built-in BBQ has hosted countless family gatherings, blurring the line between indoor and outdoor living and a thriving vegetable garden invites green thumbs to indulge. With a north-facing orientation helped with double layer full block curtains, the living areas stay warm in winter and pleasantly cool in summer.
Its prime location offers seamless access to public transport for our sons' school commutes and makes shopping a breeze for me. The tram station is a short walk away, and Gungahlin town centre is just a three-minute drive.
As we pass the torch, we hope the next occupants will find as much joy and comfort here as we have, in a house built not just with bricks and beams, but with love and laughter."
Pergola: 32sqm (approx.)
Total: 287.62sqm (approx.)
- Stunningly updated, single level home with new timber flooring and carpet as well as fresh paint throughout the inside and outside of the home
- Newly installed LED downlights and brand new ventilation covers throughout
- Functional floorplan with three separate, North facing living areas
- Four generous bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with oversized shower
- Generous main bathroom with spa bath
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with large linen cupboard, and external access
- Large kitchen with abundance of bench and storage space, brand new appliances, 5-burner gas cooktop, double oven and dishwasher
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- North facing pergola with built in BBQ, perfect for entertaining friends and family
- Beautifully kept, secure, low maintenance gardens, with veggie garden
- 12kw solar panel system (one year old)
- Fantastic location, just a 3 minute drive to the bustling Gungahlin Town Centre, a variety of schools, shops, parks, public transport options and within walking distance to the closest light rail station
Rates: $3,330.15 per annum
Land tax: $5,743.40 per annum
Disclaimer: The material and information contained within this marketing is for general information purposes only. Stone Gungahlin does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.
The House at 15 Rosanna Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $592,000 on 13 December 2010.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
15 Rosanna Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|Nullabor Avenue, Harrison
|Gozzard Street, Gungahlin
|Franklin Early Childhood School
|Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin
|Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus
|Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin
|Neville Bonner Primary School
|Mabo Boulevard, Bonner
|Katherine Avenue, Amaroo
|Good Shepherd Primary School
|Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo
|Palmerston District Primary
|Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston
|Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)
|Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston
|Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal
15 Rosanna Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.