Located in an elevated position with northerly views, is this exception large family home. With exacting attention to detail and quality construction this fantastic home is a pleasure to inspect.
Featuring but not limited to:
- Four great sized bedrooms with an enormous main bedroom, massive walk-in robe and beautiful ensuite
- Two generous living areas including a formal lounge room, open plan family, meals area
- Quality kitchen with stone bench tops, 900mm oven and large walk-in pantry
- Ducted gas heating, electric cooling plus a stunning gas fireplace
- Quality appliances and fittings throughout, including genuine hardwood flooring in the entrance and main living area
- Fantastic laundry with an abundance of storage
- Oversized triple garage, extra width, height and length with drive through access to the rear yard
- Lovely cedar lined front portico and rear alfresco entertaining area
- Additional Colourbond single garage with both side yard and drive through access
- Established yards with irrigation and an additional garden shed
With too many features to list, this beautiful, quality home must be seen to be appreciated. Inspection highly recommended.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 15 Parer Road.
15 Parer Road ABERCROMBIE, NSW 2795 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Eglinton Public School.
|1.07 km||Eglinton Public School||Alexander St, Eglinton 2795|
|2.35 km||All Saints College||Ophir Road, Bathurst 2795|
|3.11 km||Bathurst West Public School||Suttor St, Bathurst 2795|
|3.53 km||The Assumption School||192 Mitre Street, Bathurst West 2795|
|3.82 km||Denison College of Secondary Education, Bathurst High Campus||Hope St, Bathurst 2795|
|4.57 km||Bathurst Public School||George St, Bathurst 2795|
|4.66 km||Cathedral School||98 George Street, Bathurst 2795|
|4.87 km||Carenne School||158 Browning St, Bathurst 2795|
15 Parer Road is located within the suburb of Abercrombie, which has a population of 1,109, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 3.1 people.