Flemings Boorowa are pleased to present this very appealing three bedroom Fibro log cabin home to the market for Sale. It offers purchasers a great opportunity to acquire a quality home on a 590sqm (approximately) parcel of land. For the investor, this property could bring a rental return of $320pw and would also provide a great income as an airbnb.
This delightful home is centrally located one block from the main street, shops and services.
- Comfortable open plan living and dining area's
- Spacious kitchen
- Three large bedrooms, plus a study/ office
- Neat bathroom which contains a shower and a bath, seperate toilet
- Ducted heating throughout as well as air-conditioning for comfortable living all year round
- 10 solar panels
- Single car garage with workshop and carport
- Established lawns and gardens
A very good opportunity to purchase an appealing home to live in or as an investment, perfectly located in the heart of Boorowa.
The House at 15 Market Street BOOROWA, NSW 2586 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $103,845 on 7 November 2005.
15 Market Street BOOROWA, NSW 2586 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Joseph's School.
15 Market Street is located within the suburb of Boorowa, which has a population of 1,641, a median age of 48 and an average household density of 2.3 people.