Blessed with one of the best Ocean views in Surf Beach, this well built home will appeal to many with its multiple living areas, fantastic outdoor space and flexible floor-plan.
- Sundrenched north, east aspects capturing the sunlight all day long.
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms.
- Downstairs teenagers retreat or overflow for the guests.
- Downstairs separately metered.
- Fenced yard with ample room for the gardens.
- Front deck encompassing the breathtaking views.
- Close proximity to the Surf Beach IGA, doctors, chemist, hairdressers and takeaways.
- The original condition boasts the opportunity to add your own touch.
Located less then 700m to the golden sands of Surf Beach - perfect for a morning jog or swim and your choice of beaches with Denhams and Wimbie Beach on either side.
Bidding expected to start in the low to mid $700,000's.
Council Rates $3186 per annum.
Rental appraisal $500 - $550 per week.
15 Hilltop Crescent SURF BEACH, NSW 2536 has 3 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday May 8 from 11:00am.
The land value history at 15 Hilltop Crescent SURF BEACH, NSW 2536 has the most recent growth rate of 2.46%, giving an unimproved land value of $325,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 15 Hilltop Crescent.
15 Hilltop Crescent SURF BEACH, NSW 2536 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Sunshine Bay Public School.
15 Hilltop Crescent is located within the suburb of Surf Beach, which has a population of 1,874, a median age of 53 and an average household density of 2.2 people.