1 / 25
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Ray White Queanbeyan | Jerrabomberra is proud to present this lovely 5 bedroom family residence in walking distance to Googong's central shopping district, Club Googong, numerous parks and the local school. The location of the property allows for easy access in and out of town.
The home is two houses in one with two kitchens and three bathrooms, perfect for the large family or to have a few family generations living together giving everyone the room and privacy that they may need, with its open living areas that creates a flowing design that carries throughout the whole house. This property boasts multiple living areas all with high ceilings. It has two kitchens, the main kitchen is a large open plan design flowing into an extra-large living space, opening up to a great alfresco area which will be perfect for entertaining.
- Three large and separate living areas
- Two kitchens
- Large Alfresco/terrace area
- Large open living design with access to alfresco area
- Gas cooktop and electric oven
- Large five bedroom residence
- Built in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Two main bedrooms with ensuite and walk in robe
- 682m2 of land in a great location
- Corner block
- 3 large living areas
- Large Double lock up garage
- Instance gas hot water
- Zoned ducted heating & reverse cycle air-conditioning
- LED down lights
- Side gate access
- Colourbond fences all around
Block size 682m2
Residence 251.8m2 approx
Garage 42.9m2 approx
Terrace 48.0m2 approx
Porch 8.1m2 approx
Don't miss out on this opportunity to secure your family home. Call Ben Mills today on 0420 304 431 or email [email protected] to find out more.
The House at 15 Henshaw Street GOOGONG, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $281,000 on 5 August 2014.
15 Henshaw Street is located within the suburb of Googong, which has a population of 2,690, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 3.1 people.