Throw away the checklist! This delightful home has it all and sits in a quiet location at the end of a family friendly court. With a bike path to the rear and parklands to the end of the street, this home is updated and fresh with space for children and family pets to play.
It would be easy to believe you were living right on the edge of nature, but you are in fact an easy walk to the boisterous Charnwood shopping Centre, the local gym, bulk billing doctors, a vet and local schools.
Step right in to enjoy:
* Easy care polished boards to the living areas
* A large, open plan, lounge/dining opens on to the updated kitchen
* The kitchen is bright, light, modern with plenty of cupboard space
* Three good sized bedrooms two with built in robes are supported by a renovated bathroom with a separate bath
* The bedrooms have quality carpets throughout
* The Laundry and WC are also both updated and separate
* Two reverse cycle air-conditioners are in place for year-round comfort
* Heat Pump Hot water system
* Landscaped gardens with mature trees and shrubs
* High quality color bond fencing ensures privacy and quiet
* A double carport with plenty of extra parking space
If you're wanting to downsize or are a first home buyer this separate title home would be an excellent option for you. Perfect for young families looking for space for a growing family should also inspect.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
The House at 15 Donnison Place CHARNWOOD, ACT 2615 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $505,000 on 26 May 2021.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
15 Donnison Place CHARNWOOD, ACT 2615 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School).
|0.47 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|0.47 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|0.55 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.45 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|2.21 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.23 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.38 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|2.73 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.75 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.84 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
15 Donnison Place is located within the suburb of Charnwood, which has a population of 2,979, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.