Proudly located in one of the most established suburbs of Tuggeranong and occupying a generous 937sqm corner block, this extremely comfortable and well-presented home offers spacious and light-filled interiors set across a desirable single level. A large rear yard, along with a swimming pool and covered entertaining area add to the home's appeal, particularly for families looking to upsize.
• Spacious, open plan living area has a fresh, crisp contemporary ambience
• Good-sized original gas kitchen with dishwasher overlooks the dining zone
• Four bedrooms, three of which are fitted with built ins, all with ceiling fans
• Both the main bathroom and ensuite are fully tiled and have tastic lighting
• Covered outdoor area and adjoining rumpus room are ideal for entertaining
• Expansive rear yard includes an above ground pool and an oversized shed
• Additional features include a single garage, laundry and solar roof panels
• Four reverse cycle air conditioning units offer valuable year-round comfort
• Exciting opportunity either as a home to live in or an investment property
• Fabulously located close to excellent schools, an array of shops and parks
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
15 Degraves Crescent WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Thursday January 27 from 05:00pm.
There is currently no sale history available for 15 Degraves Crescent.
15 Degraves Crescent WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Anthony's Primary.
|0.55 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|0.80 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.26 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.31 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.32 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.46 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.76 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.83 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.85 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|2.10 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
15 Degraves Crescent is located within the suburb of Wanniassa, which has a population of 7,512, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.6 people.