1 / 15
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Desirably situated in the sought-after pocket of Cobby Street and within walking/bike riding distance to The War Memorial, ANU, City, Russell Offices, Parliamentary Triangle, Lake Burley Griffin and situated opposite Mount Ainslie Nature Reserve, this family residence offers room for the whole family. Originally a builders own home the residence was designed with double brick and wide hallways that lead you through the home. The unqiue floor plan offers a choice of living spaces, spacious kitchen, large bedrooms – two with balcony access and a sun filled study. Families will love the sense of space the home provides and the shaded rear yard is perfect for children to run and play.
- 226sqm of living plus 100sqm garage and storage
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Updated kitchen
- Mudroom located off the laundry
- Large 31sqm balcony to rear of home
- Mt Ainslie Nature Reserve just across the road
- Currently tenanted until August 2021
- Provides the opportunity to claim back stamp duty
- Rented at $750 per week
- Rates $5,779 per annum
- Land Tax $9,783 per annum
- Inspection by appointment only
- Due to Covid – 19 Social distancing of 1.5m – 2m must be observed. Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms. We will collect the names + details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required.
The land value history at 15 Cobby Street CAMPBELL, ACT 2612 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $950,000.
The House at 15 Cobby Street CAMPBELL, ACT 2612 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $0 on 4 May 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
15 Cobby Street CAMPBELL, ACT 2612 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas More's Primary.
|0.55 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|0.95 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|1.01 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.02 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.85 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|2.51 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|3.19 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.19 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.40 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|3.40 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
15 Cobby Street is located within the suburb of Campbell, which has a population of 4,997, a median age of 28 and an average household density of 2.5 people.