1 / 24
Next Inspection -
This stunning single level home is breathtaking throughout. Superbly designed for easy living and finished to the highest quality, this property is sure to impress even the most discerning buyer. Polished concrete floors, luxury bathrooms and functional butlers pantry are just a few of the attributes of this modern masterpiece.
- Gourmet kitchen complete with stone bench tops, butlers pantry and Smeg cooking appliances
- open plan living and dining with easy access to outdoor entertaining
- formal lounge/ media room
- 4 large bedrooms all with robes
- generous main bedroom with walkthrough his/ hers robe and luxury ensuite
- luxury main bathroom with deep soaking bath and separate toilet
- huge internal laundry with fitted cabinetry
- large double garage with workshop space
- polished concrete throughout living/common areas
- all bedrooms with plush carpet
- 9ft ceilings throughout
- side access to yard, ideal for caravan or boat
- level grassed, fully fenced rear yard
Some information has been obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified. Accordingly, no warranty, representation or undertaking, whether express or implied, is made and no responsibility is accepted by us as to the accuracy of any part of this, or any further information supplied by or on behalf our behalf, whether orally or in writing.
No entity or person guarantees the performance of the property. The information is general information only and any examples given are for illustrative purposes. The information does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that you obtain financial, legal and taxation advice before making any decision. Any price is not a valuation and should not be relied on or treated as such. Prices, if indicated, have been estimated based on recent market evidence in the locality for comparable properties, to the extent available.
15 Carinya Crescent NARRAWALLEE, NSW 2539 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday February 5 from 11:30am.
The House at 15 Carinya Crescent NARRAWALLEE, NSW 2539 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $270,000 on 19 June 2017.
15 Carinya Crescent NARRAWALLEE, NSW 2539 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Milton Public School.
15 Carinya Crescent is located within the suburb of Narrawallee, which has a population of 1,241, a median age of 54 and an average household density of 2.3 people.