1 / 22
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
A rare buying opportunity has become available to secure arguably one of Harrison's best homes in this blue-ribbon street. This well-positioned suburban home is a picture-perfect home for those after a simple yet sophisticated lifestyle.
However, the unique setting is just the start of a fantastic list of features of this quality home set on a large block of land. The clever floor plan offering multiple living areas emphasising light and space will be sure to awaken your inner senses. The main bedroom is segregated from the rest of the bedrooms offering a parents retreat and that added privacy of zoned living. The gourmet kitchen comes with beautiful white bench tops and top of the range stainless steel appliances. This home is sure to woo a lot of buyers looking to upgrade or accommodate a large family under the same roof.
The kitchen and family area flows out to two separate living areas, perfect for year-round entertaining. All bedrooms offer built-in robes, while the master offers a walk-in-robe and an ensuite. Watching the footy final or a movie will be a treat in the theatre room.
Located in a highly sought after pocket of Harrison and set in a peaceful area close by parklands and a nature reserve, this property is ideally situated within easy walking distance to Flemington Road and the light rail stop and only a few minutes' walk to the famous Harrison School.
A property that ticks this many boxes won't be around long so don't miss your opportunity to see all that this home has to offer!
* North facing living areas
* 4 large bedrooms + Study, main with stunning en-suite and WIR, 3 with BIR
* High-End Finish Throughout
* Spacious open-plan living and dining
* Stegbar double glazed windows and sliding doors
* High Ceilings
* Solar Hot Water
* Sparkling kitchen with large soft close cupboards, 40mm stone bench top with waterfall edges, European appliances and massive walk-in butler's pantry
* Multiple living areas
* Luxurious bathroom with spa bath and shower
* Separate laundry
* Powder room and separate WC
* Double remote-controlled garage
* Custom joinery through-out
* Gas cooking and continuous hot water supply
* Daikin Ducted heating and cooling
* Timber Floors
* Easy-care yard, garden and vegetable patch
* Sealed Alfresco area/ sun room
* Rumpus room/theatre
* Side access perfect for boat, Caravan and trailer etc
* Large flat block - 549m2
* Energy Rating 4.5 Stars
* Close to transport, schools, shopping, parkland
* NBN connectivity
* 20mm stone bench top in bathrooms
* Low maintenance gardens including outside tiled area
* Fans in all the rooms and alfresco area
* Plenty of storage areas
* Long island bench for big family dining
* Backyard shed
* Outside tiled area
* There is no pier between family room and alfresco and become one big area if required for family functions, breakfast and dinning purpose (if open all sliding doors).
* LED down-lights
* Large Rainwater tank
* 3 minutes' drive to Harrison Public & Mother Teresa School
* 15 minutes' drive to the City
* 5 minutes' walk to the Tram stop
Large Flat Block: 549m2
Total gfa (excl. por. & alfr.): 269.07m2
Total area: 288m2
EER: 4.5 stars
The land value history at 15 Butterfish Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $405,000.
The House at 15 Butterfish Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $290,000 on 28 March 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
15 Butterfish Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.12 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.32 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.14 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.17 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.17 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.40 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.45 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|4.02 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.30 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.32 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
15 Butterfish Street is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.