1 / 21
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Maximising and enhancing natural light and space at every turn, this free-flowing 4 bedroom + Study, 2.5 bathroom family home seamlessly connects a thoughtfully detailed and deliberated modern floorplan.
Constructed in 2013 these well finished larger family homes on good sized blocks are becoming harder and harder to come by! Enter through a welcoming front door or automatic garage and be treated to a large grand hallway that sets the tone of the finishes to be expected through out the home. The main bedroom is segregated from the rest of the bedrooms offering a parents retreat and that added privacy of zoned living. The versatile study area is also located off the main corridor seperate from the main living area, this ensures the space is away from the distractions of a busy family home.
The home impressively opens up to reveal a perfectly proportioned open-plan living and dining area adjoining a designer kitchen featuring an island bench, plenty of storage and a huge walk-in pantry. This impressively light and bright space flows through to a versatile north-facing sunroom with easy access to a low-maintenance garden and yard, purpose-built to be enjoyed all year round.
Perfectly positioned in Harrison's most privileged pocket Stage 4, take a stroll to bus transport and the light rail direct to the city, a range of the region's leading schools, and the natural delights of the scenic mulligans flat nature reserve.
A property that ticks this many boxes won't be around long so don't miss your opportunity to see all that this home has to offer!
* North facing living areas
* 4 large bedrooms + Study, main with stunning en-suite and WIR, 3 with BIR
* High-End Finish Throughout
* Spacious open-plan living and dining
* Stegbar double glazed windows and sliding doors
* High Ceilings
* Solar Hot Water
* Sparkling kitchen with large soft close cupboards, 40mm stone bench top with waterfall edges, European appliances and massive walk-in butlers pantry
* Multiple living areas
* Luxurious bathroom with spa bath and shower
* Separate laundry
* Powder room and separate WC
* Double remote-controlled garage
* Custom joinery through-out
* Gas cooking and continuous hot water supply
* Daikin Ducted heating and cooling
* Timber Floors
* Easy-care yard, garden and vegetable patch
* Sealed Alfresco area/ sun room
* Rumpus room/theatre
* Side access perfect for boat, Caravan and trailer etc
* Large flat block - 549m2
* Close to transport, schools, shopping, parkland
* NBN connectivity
* 20mm stone bench top in bathrooms
* Low maintenance gardens including outside tiled area
* Fans in all the rooms and alfresco area
* Plenty of storage areas
* Long island bench for big family dining
* Backyard shed
* Outside tiled area
* There is no pier between family room and alfresco and become one big area if required for family functions, breakfast and dinning purpose (if open all sliding doors).
* LED down-lights
* Large Rainwater tank
* 3 minutes' drive to Harrison Public & Mother Teresa School
* 15 minutes' drive to the City
* 5 minutes' walk to the Tram stop
The land value history at 15 Butterfish Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $405,000.
The House at 15 Butterfish Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $290,000 on 28 March 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
15 Butterfish Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.12 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.32 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.14 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.17 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.17 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.40 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.45 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|4.02 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.30 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.32 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
15 Butterfish Street is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.