Situated in the highly sought after New Macgregor, on a quiet street, close to greenbelts and parks.
This modern three-bedroom, two-bathroom home is move in ready.
This cleverly designed floorplan creates multiple sun-drenched living areas, ideal for both casual and formal living. The main bedroom with ensuit, is ideally situated at the front of the house, providing segregation from the other bedrooms.
This gorgeous home contains three bedrooms all with built-in robes, an open plan living, good size kitchen with Bosch cooking appliances, covered pergola for gathering with your family and friends, revers-cycle air-conditioning to the living area & main bedroom, enclosed child and pet-friendly backyard, lock up garage with internal access and much more…
The landscaped front yard boasts your very own Cherry tree, Mulberry, Orange, Fig, Guava, herb garden and strawberry patch for the children and adults alike. The back garden features apple trees, citrus, and several stone fruit trees, all with their own irrigation system and a view of the Brindabella mountains.
This lovely family home is ready and waiting for those who are looking for an affordable family home in a popular and convenient location.
Located within minutes to the Kippax Shopping Centre, a number of quality schools, childcare and public transport. Less than 18km from the city and 7km to Belconnen Westfield.
Inspection is highly recommended as this beautiful home will not stay on the market for long.
- Three generous bedrooms with built in robes.
- Main bedroom with ensuit
- Open plan living area
- Spacious kitchen with ample storage
- Reverse- Cycle Air conditioning system in living and main bedroom
- Wall mounted gas heating in living area
- Covered alfresco entertaining area
- Separate toilet and laundry areas
- Beautiful front yard with Cherry tree and strawberry garden for the kids
- Low maintenance back yard consisting of numerous fruit trees
- Garden Irrigation to front and back.
- Color bond fencing to one side
- Enclosed backyard
- Lock up garage with internal access
- Bosch cooking appliances.
- Garden shed
- Rainwater tank with grey water system
- New hot water system
- Close to all amenities: School, public transport, shopping center, parks and greenbelts
- Property Type: Separate title house
- EER: 4.5
- Rate: $2000 approx.
- Land Tax: $2540 approx.
- Block size: 300 m2 approx.
- Living area:108 m2 approx.
- Garage: 21m2 approx.
The House at 15 Bryan Hudson Street MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $420,000 on 1 February 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
15 Bryan Hudson Street MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has 17 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macgregor Primary.
|0.82 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.02 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|2.49 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.62 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.79 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.45 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|3.49 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|3.49 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|3.59 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|3.64 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
15 Bryan Hudson Street is located within the suburb of Macgregor, which has a population of 6,796, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 2.7 people.