1 / 27
In a prime location with views over the reserve and wetlands opposite, this stunning home presents a striking contemporary façade with its pitched roof and wide picture window.
Timber accents and sharp, low maintenance landscaping add to the distinctive appeal.
It offers generous proportions throughout, from the segregated master at the front, through the formal lounge, to a standout feature of the home, the magnificent casual living area!
Sunlight pours into the carpeted lounge which takes advantage of the north aspect, while comfort is assured by ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
Dramatic high ceilings feature in the spectacular casual living area, bathed in light from clerestory windows on two sides, the sky views adding to the ethereal sense of space and light.
The impressive kitchen showcases a stone island bench with a drinks fridge and Bosch stainless steel dishwasher, a gas cooktop, Fisher and Paykel stainless steel oven, and abundant storage with pantry and wine rack.
Living areas are seamlessly integrated with the inviting paved entertaining area, covered by a pergola and sheeting, with an open section of timber decking adjacent.
This private outdoor living space is sheltered by walls with a clever mix of timber and brush box panels enhancing the appeal. There is an area of artificial turf and an interesting novelty, the outdoor shower!
The luxurious master suite enjoys restful views over the reserve and features Roman blinds, a walk-in robe and ensuite with dual basins and a rain shower.
All bedrooms are furnished with quality neutral carpet. Built-in robes feature in second and third, while the fourth bedroom or study has French doors opening onto the entertaining area.
There is internal access to the double garage, fitted with an auto panel lift door and storage. Landscaping right around the home is attractive and easy care.
The peaceful loop street is just steps to parkland, a close playground and bike path, and a walk or short drive to Harrison shops, primary school and a light rail stop, for an easy trip into all the facilities of the Marketplace, the Canberra Central Business District, the Farmers' market at Flemington and Mitchell!
- Stunning contemporary home with striking architectural design, in prime location overlooking the park
- Distinctive façade with pitched roof, rendered finish, picture window and attractive landscaping
- Generous proportions throughout, notably in formal and casual living areas, and luxurious master
- Spectacular 3.6 m ceiling height in light filled casual living, with clerestory windows on two sides
- Ornate, high quality stepped cornices
- Impressive kitchen showcases stone island bench, gas cooktop, stainless steel oven and dishwasher
- Dining and family room open onto inviting entertaining area, with covered and open sections
- Entertaining area sheltered by tasteful timber and brush wood panels in rendered walls
- Outdoor shower situated in a private corner of entertaining area
- Luxurious master suite features a walk-in robe, and ensuite with dual basins and rain shower
- Quality neutral carpet through formal lounge and all bedrooms, with Roman blinds to master
- Built-in robes in second and third bedrooms, while fourth features French doors to entertaining
- Spacious main bathroom offers a bath, shower and a separate w/c
- Large modern laundry features generous storage
- Internal access to double garage with auto panel lift door and storage
- Quiet loop street, just steps to parkland reserve and a playground
- Short walk to Harrison shops and primary school, and a light rail stop to Marketplace and Central Business District
UV - $346,000(approx)
Rates - $2,655.00(approx)
The House at 15 Brumby Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $625,000 on 11 November 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
15 Brumby Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.05 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.96 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.54 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.19 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.59 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.59 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.65 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.93 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.09 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.86 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
15 Brumby Street is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.