Auction Location: on site.
Price Guide: High $700,000's - Low $800,000's
As you enter this beautifully presented four bedroom plus study family home, it is clear to see why the owners have loved living here for the past 17 years. The time has come for the owners to move on but that brings a fantastic opportunity for a lucky buyer to secure this much loved property in a sought-after position in Queanbeyan West.
The home has been tastefully renovated over the years; the updated kitchen provides plenty of bench & cupboard space, granite benchtops, quality Miele appliances & handy breakfast bar. The living and family areas are spacious, both offering plenty of natural light. You'll enjoy entertaining family and friends in the dedicated bar which flows off the living room.
The oversized master bedroom is conveniently positioned on the ground floor, complete with walk-in robe and ensuite. You will love the stylishly renovated bathroom and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, quality Pheonix tapware including dual showerheads and in-slab heating.
Upstairs you'll find the massive 51m2 rumpus/multi-purpose room with full size snooker table, light and accessories included with the sale. Bedroom 4 and an extra toilet is also located upstairs as well as fantastic views from the long balcony off the rumpus.
The well maintained backyard with wrap around verandah is surrounded by colorbond fencing. The established gardens are easy care and there is a grassed area or your kids and pets to run around. Outdoor entertaining is covered with a pergola off the family room. Not only does the house have excellent storage, there is the added bonus of a 25m2 single garage to the rear of the property.
Positioned on a flat 650m2 block in a tightly-held pocket in Queanbeyan, the property is only a short drive to all the amenities the Queanbeyan Town Centre has to offer. Schools, shops, parks, public transport are all minutes away and you will also enjoy quick access onto Lanyon Drive & Canberra Avenue – you will love this location!
• Beautifully presented four bedroom + study family home
• Total Living area – 264.95m2, Total Garage area – 48.23m2
• Tightly-held position in Queanbeyan West
• Spacious separate living areas with plenty of natural light
• Dedicated bar with bar fridge included
• Huge 51m2 rumpus/multi-purpose room upstairs
• Excellent views from long balcony upstairs
• Updated kitchen with granite benchtops and breakfast bar
• Quality Miele kitchen appliances inc induction cooktop, oven & dishwasher
• Tastefully renovated bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles & quality tapware
• Oversized master bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite
• Built-in robes to all 4 bedrooms
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling – 2 systems
• Zoned in-slab heating plus gas heater to living room
• Full size snooker table, light and accessories included
• Ducted vacuum system; Infinity gas hot water
• Well maintained front & backyard with easy care gardens
• Covered pergola & wrap around verandah
• Single garage under roofline with drive-through access
• 25m2 single garage to rear with workshop & power
Living area ground floor – 188.01m2
Living area first floor – 76.94m2
Total Living area – 264.95m2
Front garage area – 23.03m2
Rear garage area – 25.20m2
Total Garage area – 48.23m2
With the features listed above and the on-going demand for properties in this area, this home is sure to attract attention. Call to arrange a private inspection today.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The House at 15 Bilkurra Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $408,000 on 13 January 2004.
15 Bilkurra Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Karabar High School.
|1.97 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.11 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.25 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.28 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.29 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|3.14 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.70 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.75 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.52 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
15 Bilkurra Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 3,136, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.6 people.