This property really has everything you want. Stunningly renovated, all the hard work and attention to making the home perfect has been done.
Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in one of Surfside's most sought after streets.
The home features include:
- 4 bedrooms, 3 upstairs and 1 downstairs.
- Downstairs home office, media room or 5th bedroom with built in euro laundry and storage area.
- North facing downstairs sunroom.
- Downstairs self-contained 1 bedroom accommodation with living/dining and kitchenette.
- Authentic country style kitchen.
- North facing front balcony with breathtaking mountain views.
- 1360SQM block with manicured gardens.
- Hybrid Blackbutt flooring.
- Huge double garage and double carport with heaps of access for a boat.
- 2 bathrooms with downstairs bathroom having additional laundry provisions for an Airbnb set up.
Approximately 3mins to the Batemans Bay CBD, 2 mins to the Beach, only 2hrs to Canberra and around 3.5hrs to Sydney makes this the perfect location, home and lifestyle to enjoy.
The House at 15 Bellbird Close SURFSIDE, NSW 2536 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $390,000 on 20 October 2016.
15 Bellbird Close SURFSIDE, NSW 2536 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Batemans Bay Public School.
15 Bellbird Close is located within the suburb of Surfside, which has a population of 1,371, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.4 people.