Enhanced by a sunny northerly aspect, this single level townhouse presents an excellent opportunity for investors, owner-occupiers and downsizers alike. Its peaceful location is within walking distance of local shops, schools, parks and public transport.
- Beautifully maintained interiors with plenty of natural light
- Spacious living/dining area connects to the covered pergola
- Level 258sqm block featuring two courtyards and mature trees
- Bright kitchen has electric cooktop and ample cupboard space
- Two double bedrooms, both appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Generously sized bathroom featuring separate bath and shower
- Carpet in the main living/dining area
- Laundry with direct access to outside plus enclosed carport
- Potential to add value if desired
- Close to nature reserves, 20 minutes drive from Canberra CBD
- Currently tenanted until 24/01/2022
- Currently rented $430 p.w.
- Rates: $2047.28 p.a.
- Body Corporate: $523.23 p.q.
- Strata Managers: Ian McNamee & Partners (02 6297 5789)
The Townhouse at 15/17 Brudenell Drive JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $370,000 on 5 April 2011.
15/17 Brudenell Drive JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jerrabomberra Public School.
|0.43 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|2.92 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.12 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.83 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.18 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.26 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.92 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.99 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
15/17 Brudenell Drive is located within the suburb of Jerrabomberra, which has a population of 9,508, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 3.1 people.