Auction Location: On site.
Calm down and relax in this stunning apartment, incredibly captivating, where a brand-new lifestyle awaits you. Situated at the most exclusive address, you will have to try to contain your excitement!
A home to make you smile again, occupying a delightful position right at the end of the development, is a stylish haven of peace and tranquility, with privacy already assured.
Pretty as a picture, the dwelling exudes just old-time warmth and relaxation and is in the midst of the most beautiful surroundings.
A spacious design, featuring an attractive main living room incorporating dining, leading to a stunning courtyard ideal for day-to-day living and entertaining. An extra, superbly landscaped courtyard provides another option for enjoying your leisure time and unwinding.
A formal entrance sets the scene along with two well zoned bedrooms, an amazing renovated kitchen, a renovated bathroom, and a large separate laundry.
Adding to the taste, style and atmosphere is the impressive hardwood flooring, feature lighting and immaculate presentation.
When you add to the picture a 100m walk to the shops and all Kingston has to offer, then you can be sure this is a tantalizing opportunity for one lucky buyer.
Don't wait any longer. I'll put the kettle on!
- North easterley aspect
- Hardwood flooring to living areas
- Renovated kitchen with quality appliances
- Stone benchtops in kitchen
- Dishwasher included
- Bathroom fully renovated with stone vanity top
- Separate formal entry
- Built-in robes with bedrooms
- Garden aspects from bedrooms, kitchen and living
- Spacious design compliments living and dining
- Excellent presentation throughout
- Remote control blinds in living room
- Modern lighting including downlights and spots
- Large separate laundry
- Private courtyard from living surrounded by established gardens
- Secluded second courtyard – entertaining potential
- Garage has storage cupboard
- Stunning streetscape highlighting exquisite tree canopy
- 100 mts (approx) to Super Barn supermarket and other shopping
- Enjoy eating out with all Kingston restaurants within walking distance
EER: 4 Stars
Body Corporate: $625.50 per quarter
The Apartment at 15/11 Howitt Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $418,000 on 20 December 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
15/11 Howitt Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.70 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.88 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|0.96 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.50 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.66 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.06 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.19 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.41 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.51 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.51 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
15/11 Howitt Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.