1 / 23
Proudly marketed by Debbie Pearce Property is this newly built residence crafted by Turning Point Homes and delivering a harmonious blend of style and luxury.
Simply phenomenal for its desirable serenity, living and entertaining excellence with dual living & bedroom flexibility with mesmerising elevated outlooks to Mt Alexandra providing an exceptional combination of seclusion and convenience rarely found.
A rare level of serenity ensures the allure of this property is immediately apparent, so please join us at upcoming open or for additional information please contact Debbie on 0400 339 449.
On Site Auction (if not sold prior) 9th March at 6pm.
- Timeless elegance through the use of bricks and timber with luxurious interiors showcasing engineered oak flooring, carpeting, high ceilings, timber mouldings, and feature lighting
- Flexible open plan layout accommodating gatherings both large and small with multiple seating and dining options
- Classic contemporary stone kitchen with freestanding Falcon oven, 5-burner gas cooktop serviced by spacious butler's pantry
- Master bedroom epitomises calming sanctury with feature paneling, alluring vistas, custom walk-in robe, and superbly appointed ensuite
- Upper level with additional three generous bedrooms with BIRs
- Versatile lower ground floor acts as multipurpose area/guest quarters with two additional bedrooms, BIRs, bathroom and kitchenette perfect for generational accommodation or retreat space (optioned ready to install staircase for internal access)
- Sophisticated bathrooms with stone top vanities, freestanding tub (upper level), modern quality fixtures, floor to ceiling tiles, heated floors and towel rails
- Walls of glass reveal sweeping treed views to harmonise perfectly with connecting terrace and full outdoor kitchen (BBQ, water, gas, power outlets)
- Zoned ducted air conditioning, feature gas fireplace, gas instantaneous water, decorative barn doors, video intercom system and multiple storage options
- Internally accessed and oversized double auto garage
- Neighbourly pocket fabulously located within a short walk of Mittagong station, also enjoying easy access to Mittagong's ever-growing selection of cafes, restaurants and shops, not to mention the walking trails of Mount Gibraltar
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable, with no reason to doubt its accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 14B Faraday Street.
14B Faraday Street MITTAGONG, NSW 2575 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mittagong Public School.
|0.98 km||Mittagong Public School||21 Pioneer St, Mittagong 2575|
|1.08 km||Frensham School||Range Road, Mittagong 2575|
|1.12 km||Gib Gate School||Old Bowral Rd, Mittagong 2575|
|1.26 km||St Michael's Catholic Primary School||Alfred St, Mittagong 2575|
|2.60 km||Tangara School||Bong Bong Rd, Mittagong 2575|
|2.68 km||Aurora Southern Highlands Steiner School||15-17 Kirkham Road, Bowral 2576|
|2.95 km||St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Primary School||Bundaroo Street, Bowral 2576|
|3.25 km||Highlands School||Bong Bong Rd, Mittagong 2575|
|3.43 km||Bowral Public School||Bendooley Street, BOWRAL 2576|
|3.96 km||Bowral High School||Park & Aitken Rds, Bowral 2576|
14B Faraday Street is located within the suburb of Mittagong, which has a population of 5,767, a median age of 48 and an average household density of 2.3 people.