Bright, private and superbly presented, this near new duplex is perfect for those looking for a stylish well-appointed home tucked away in a convenient locale. Within walking distance to Giralang's up-and-coming shopping precinct, it offers impressive amounts of internal accommodation in addition to its excellent outdoor entertaining space. This value-packed property is a must see for those seeking a low maintenance lifestyle.
- 141sqm of internal living; a total of 186sqm under roofline including 37sqm garage
- modern split level design, with high calibre inclusions
- generous family room flowing onto Alfresco entertaining area
- chic stone kitchen, 600mm appliances, dishwasher, walk-in pantry
- large segregated master suite, walk in robe, private courtyard
- complete with quality tiles, carpets and fully landscaped
- ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, security alarm system
- large automatic garage with internal access + rear yard access
14A Buriga Street GIRALANG, ACT 2617 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday May 8 from 11:15am.
The land value history at 14A Buriga Street GIRALANG, ACT 2617 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $504,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 14A Buriga Street.
14A Buriga Street GIRALANG, ACT 2617 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Giralang Primary.
|0.49 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.60 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|1.89 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.89 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.16 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.43 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.55 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.79 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.79 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.94 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
14A Buriga Street is located within the suburb of Giralang, which has a population of 3,316, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.7 people.