1 / 20
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Seamlessly integrate all aspects of your life with this 15th floor, three-bedroom sub-penthouse in the heart of Canberra's CBD.
With a striking European design and breathtaking views across Lake Burley Griffin towards the capital's national monuments, you'll find that every aspect of this spectacular residence speaks to its perfection.
The open plan kitchen/dining/living spaces are bright and warm by design, filled with natural light from floor to ceiling windows. Large stone benchtops and deluxe appliances in the kitchen are a class unto themselves.
Three generous bedrooms include a master which boasts a walk-through robe into luxurious ensuite. A dedicated media room or generous second living space/fourth bedroom other apartment dwellers will envy. And the expansive balcony with views to the horizon offers a private outdoor sanctuary of your very own.
Comfort and convenience converge in every detail of this property. The building's modern recreation facilities mean you can start the day in the gym and end it around the BBQ with friends.
It's a short walk to city offices, the premium shopping district, Canberra Theatre Centre and The Playhouse, Casino Canberra, ANU, Commonwealth Park, Government buildings and Lake Burley Griffin. Light rail and public transport are easily accessible to take you further afield. Just 10 minutes drive gets you to Canberra International Airport if you really want to spread your wings.
Whether you're a long-term Canberran, new to the city, or new to Australia, this off-the-plan apartment offers you top quality urban living in a modern city with nature on its doorstep.
And there's so much more to say about this rare offering. Contact me today to chat about why you simply can't let this apartment get away.
GET TO KNOW CANBERRA CITY
As reported by the New York Times, the OECD has ranked Canberra as the best place to live in the world and Civic is the very centre of the international accolade. Civic offers world class entertainment and facilities to suit all tastes, with access to boutique Lonsdale Street Braddon, Canberra Centre, the Dendy Cinemas, Glebe Park, Canberra Theatre Centre, New Acton precinct, and much more. It's a short drive to the Parliamentary Triangle, Barton and Russell offices, and has easy access to the rest of Canberra: Inner South, Woden, Belconnen, Tuggernarong and Gungahlin.
- Large 3 bedroom apartment boasting combined 183m2 total internal and external living space
- Spacious open plan living design with generous high ceilings
- Separate media room or fourth bedroom
- All bedrooms with built in robes and access to balcony, views and the morning sun
- Master bedroom includes walk-in robe and ensuite
- Floor to ceiling double glazed windows, and abundant natural light
- Entertainer's kitchen with premium features such as stone benchtops and soft close joinery and drawers
- Wolfe multi- function oven, touch control induction cooktop and microwave (all 76cm wide)
- Subzero 120cm inbuilt fridge
- Franke dishwasher, tectonite double bowl sink, with a gooseneck sink mixer with pull out spray
- Elegant bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, PARISI premium Italian bathroom fixtures and custom bathroom joinery
- Separate laundry, with washing machine and condenser dryer included
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning to living room and bedrooms
- Expansive balcony with panoramic views
- Commercial grade gym, communal gardens with barbecue area on Level 4
- Secure basement parking, with two allocated car spaces on Level 3 and storage allotment.
- Secure building access
- White/light colour scheme
- Completion anticipated April 2021
LIVING AREA: 151sqm
TOTAL AREA: 183sqm
There is currently no sale history available for 149/20 Allara Street.
149/20 Allara Street CITY, ACT 2601 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.12 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.29 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.34 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.80 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.05 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.05 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.19 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.24 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.54 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.61 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|