Live in comfort with this low maintenance modern family home, or keep the current tenants who would love to stay.
* Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe & ensuite
* All other bedrooms feature built ins
* Large open plan living, kitchen & dining
* Kitchen features gas cooking and dishwasher
* Second bathroom features separate bath & shower
* Reverse cycle air con & gas bayonet for heating
* Double garage with automatic doors & internal access
* Natural gas connection for BBQ plus water tank
* Low maintenance block of approx. 417sqm
* Currently tenanted for $410pw with the option to occupy yourself
With the option to keep the current tenant or move in and make this home your own, your options are plentiful. Call Garry on 0425 301 644 or Levi on 0491 603 316 to find out more.
The House at 148 Gibson Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $330,950 on 30 August 2010.
148 Gibson Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mulwaree High School.
|0.75 km||Mulwaree High School||40 McDermott Drive, Goulburn 2580|
|1.73 km||Bradfordville Public School||10 Hampden Street, GOULBURN 2580|
|1.94 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|2.11 km||M.E.T. School||120 Taralga Road, Goulburn 2580|
|2.11 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.19 km||Goulburn North Public School||Union St, Goulburn North 2580|
|2.25 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|2.31 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.42 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|2.53 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
148 Gibson Street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.