One on One ONLY Private Buyer Inspections can be booked for inspections in 15-minute intervals per Group.
Please Call Mark for appointment allocation.
This spacious three bedroom ensuite apartment is located on the thirteenth floor of the sought-after Sky Plaza building in central Woden.
With 2.6m ceilings and plenty of floor-to-ceiling windows, this fabulous apartment offers extensive views to the south, east and north capturing the morning and afternoon sun.
The master bedroom comes complete with extensive wardrobe and shelving space. The ensuite is generous in size and well appointed. The main bathroom includes a luxurious bath (shower over) for those cold Canberra nights. This apartment is filled with natural light and features two balconies, one facing east towards Red Hill, and a second larger balcony on the northern side with views to the Telsta Tower and beyond.
The galley style kitchen is equipped with a picture window with views to Mount Taylor. A recent inclusion is the floating timber floor which extends from the entrance through to the kitchen and living area.
Apartments of this size and calibre do not come up very often for sale. You can enjoy approximately 149sqm of living space and generous balcony, good size bedrooms throughout, all with built in robes.
This apartment is very centrally located. The Southern Cross Club is outside your door along with the Woden town centre just across the road, you are spoilt for choice with restaurants, cafes and Hoyts movie theatres. This location is also only a short stroll from the bus interchange. The Canberra Hospital is moments away, thereby making this a fantastic property popular with either live-in owners or investors alike.
Other features include:
- Ducted heating and cooling
- North facing views over Woden
- Two security car parking spaces
- Storage cage
- Lift access to 13th floor
- Two balconies
- Open plan living areas
- Space saving European laundry
Living space & Balcony: 149sqm approx
EER: 6 Stars
Body Corporate: $1667 pq (approx)
Water: $166 pq (approx)
Rates: $479 pa (approx)
* The seller/s have provided all information pertaining to this property, and every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document by the seller, we wish to declare no warranty (either express or implied) is given by the sellers or EDGE MARK HIGGINS or its agents as to the accuracy of the content, buyers are advised and should conduct their own investigation into all matters concerning this property*
*Photos are for illustration purposes only*
IMPORTANT CHANGE TO COVID19 ACT RESTRICTIONS – One on One ONLY Private Buyer Inspections can be booked for inspections in 15-minute intervals per buyer. Please Call Mark for appointment allocation. Also please ensure your MASK is worn for inspections.
In adherence to current restrictions, Edge Mark Higgins has implemented procedures for all buyer inspections, as follows:
- Private inspections are available at 15-minute intervals for a maximum of 2 hours.
- Inspections can only be attended by members of the same household.
- A face mask must be worn by all attendees
- Hand sanitisers will be provided for all inspection attendees including the agent
- Social distancing guidelines must be adhered to; including no handshaking
- All contracts issued are paperless
There is currently no sale history available for 148/98 Corinna St.
148/98 Corinna St PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 39 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.83 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.00 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.11 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.12 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.25 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.25 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.34 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.35 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.42 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.73 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
148/98 Corinna St is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.