1 / 26
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Nestled into 40 acres, this architect-designed home is a rare example of Scandinavian style on a substantial acreage-just minutes from the ACT.
Split-level living areas, exposed brick fireplace, soaring double-level ceilings with revealed beams and original slate flooring will delight lovers of late mid-century style. Opening onto park-like grounds, the property boasts stunning vistas from every angle.
Enormous opportunity also exists in the potential subdivision of 15 acres of the total land fronting adjacent Creekborough Road (STCA).
- 4 bedroom 2 bathroom main house, 1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat.
- Contemporary design with soaring ceilings and loft living area.
- Beautiful outdoor living areas and vistas.
- Huge 7.7m x 3.3m multi purpose room above the flat.
- Large machinery shed with storage.
- 17Ha with 5 dams and permanent creek.
- Vineyard infrastructure still in place ready to re-plant.
- Council advises subdivision of the back 15 acres possible.
- Sell the back 15 acres for $600k plus.
There is currently no sale history available for 1458 Bungendore Road.
1458 Bungendore Road is located within the suburb of Bywong, which has a population of 1,322, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.8 people.