Situated in the highly desirable 'Sanctuary' complex, this dual level three bedroom ensuite home is in immaculate condition, boasting 165sqm (approx.) of internal living with high quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Open plan living and dining areas flow to the north facing alfresco area with beautiful views across the gold course, large bedrooms with built-in robes, master with ensuite, kitchen with quality appliances, reverse cycle air conditioning plus extensive storage throughout. A beautiful villa with the convenience of transport and health and fitness facilities on your doorstep, plus walking distance to local shops. This residence offers a perfect lifestyle opportunity for those seeking to downsize, first home buyers or the astute investor.
- Bedrooms with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite with double vanity
- Open plan kitchen dining and living area flows to alfresco
- Kitchen with stone bench tops and quality appliances
- Newly painted and re-carpeted throughout
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Extensive storage throughout
- Powder room and laundry downstairs
- Double garage with remote and internal access
- Body corporate $986.00 per quarter approx.
There is currently no sale history available for 145/50 Ellenborough Street.
145/50 Ellenborough Street LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kaleen Primary.
|1.51 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.63 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.90 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.90 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.04 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|2.14 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.42 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|2.46 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.46 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.61 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
145/50 Ellenborough Street is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.