1 / 27
Nestled in the heart of Mimosa Rocks National Park, this 20 acre property truly is a unique setting only minutes to stunning Bithry Inlet. Part of the sought-after community of Tanja, properties such as this one only come on the market once in a lifetime.
With pristine beaches a short walk or cycle from the property, you are truly immersed in a coastal and rural lifestyle. Located only 15 minutes from Tathra, this secluded property feels like it could be miles and miles from anywhere.
The main home was a labour of love for the previous owner and has wonderfully thought-out details such as the cathedral ceiling with exposed beams and timber kitchen. These are visual wonders to behold, and certainly talking points for any visitors to this unique home. The rustic nature of the property and all its dwellings immerse you in the heart of the natural woodland surrounds. The picture windows throughout the main house, frame the natural paradise that encompasses you on all sides. An artist's dream, this property includes a separate sun-soaked studio to create in tranquil surrounds, as well as many sheds and storage areas.
The potential possibilities for this property to be transformed are limitless- an eco-retreat, a function location, a holiday paradise, or a place to live an uninterrupted lifestyle are to name but a few. Seeing this property and the many unique buildings here, will linger in your thoughts for years to come.
- 20 unspoiled, level acres in the heart of Mimosa Rocks National Park
- Natural wooded surrounds at the end of a No Through Road
- Main home features 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with generous dining and living areas
- Cottage - features loft style bedroom and 1 bathroom
- Separate sun filled artist studio
- Cottage 2 an additional self-contained 1 bedroom cottage
- Shed sleep out with extensive undercover area & storage
- Amazing development potential if desired or move in immediately & enjoy all that is well established already
- No mains power - small solar system with generator back up in place
- 100,000 litre concrete water tank + dam
- Zoned C3 Environmental Living
- 15 minutes from Tathra, 8 minutes from Tanja township and 20 minutes to Bermagui
- Wapengo Lake, Middle Beach and Bithry's Inlet very close by, walking or cycling distance
- Wonderful peace and privacy with an abundance of birdlife and wildlife
PLEASE NOTE - All of the dwellings do not have Bega Valley Shire Council (BVSC) final occupancy. Future building compliance would be the responsibility of the purchaser.
There is currently no sale history available for 143 Penders Road.
143 Penders Road is located within the suburb of Tanja, which has a population of 157, a median age of 56 and an average household density of 2.2 people.