1 / 37
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Unique river frontage so close to town with so much to offer!
This property is such a unique find, within 10 minutes from Goulburn and a lovey 4 bedroom home. What more could you ever want?
* 50 acres with river frontage
* Fabulous home with wrap around verandah
* 4 bedrooms plus study
* Main bedroom has a walk in robe and ensuite
* Guest bedroom with ensuite and built in robe
* Two spacious and sunlit living areas
* Gas heater and two wood heaters
* Entertainers kitchen with ample storage space
* Expansive views of the Wollondilly River
* Outside bakehouse, offering 1 extra bedroom, living area, kitchenette & bathroom. Perfect for a studio, teenagers retreat or granny flat STCA
* Approx. 55,000 litres of water storage
* Watering system direct from river
* Car accommodation is taken care of, offering 1 double garage/shed as well as a large shed (approx. 11x15m ) with power connected
Being only 12kms to Goulburn, 2 hours to Sydney & approximately 1 Hour to Canberra, the location couldn't get much better.
For More Information contact Justin Gay 0429 795 507
There is currently no sale history available for 143 Carrick Road.
143 Carrick Road is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.