1 / 22
Next Inspection -
Enjoying a superb rural outlook, this bright modern residence is an inspired choice for buyers looking for a quality easy-care home in a prime countryside location.
Conveniently positioned within the sought-after Corks Hill Estate, it makes the perfect property for those looking to upgrade their lifestyle while scaling down their maintenance and be within close proximity to all amenities the Milton area has to offer. From here it's just a short distance to local schools, shopping, cafes, bars, restaurants and only 10-minutes to all the beaches Mollymook and Narrawallee are famous for.
- Large 751sqm corner block with stunning rural outlook
- Easy-care single level living with three good sized bedrooms
- Master suite features his and hers walk-in wardrobes plus stylish ensuite
- Formal lounge room with electric fireplace for heating and ambience
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with access to garden dining terrace
- Modern galley style kitchen with quality appliances, caesar stone benches with waterfall end and large walk-in pantry
- Floating laminate timber flooring in main living areas and carpet to bedrooms
- Solar panels, garden shed and single carport
- Thoughtfully planted low maintenance landscaped gardens
- Two street frontages with easy side access for further development ideal for boat or caravan parking
- Estimated 12-minute walk to heart of Milton, easy three minute walking distance to Showground, dog park, Harvest and Alter Bars
- 10-minute drive to Mollymook, Narrawallee and Ulladulla
- Perfect for a family, downsizers or an investment property
- Weekly rental potential of $595 per week
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 142 Croobyar Road.
142 Croobyar Road MILTON, NSW 2538 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Mary's Star of the Sea Catholic Primary School.
142 Croobyar Road is located within the suburb of Milton, which has a population of 1,663, a median age of 55 and an average household density of 2.4 people.