'Nishi' - Combining luxury, convenience and sophistication, this impressive 14th floor, one bedroom executive apartment provides a great lifestyle in a prime location. Featuring an open plan design perfect for entertaining, plus a covered balcony boasting uninterrupted 180 degree views, this stylish property is perfect for the everyday professional. Nishi is renowned for its luxurious finishes, superb attention to detail and very cool surrounds.
- Set in the 'NewActon' arts, design and lifestyle precinct
- Architecturally crafted by award winning Fender Katsalidis
- Nishi won 'International Project of the Year' at the 2015 Building Awards in London.
- Opulent interiors
- Sleek kitchen, Bosch appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher- Quality flooring, designer tapware, double glazed windows
- Designer bathroom
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning (Heating and Cooling)
- Host of onsite amenities, gymnasium, cinema, restaurants, cafes and bars
- 14th floor, uninterrupted 180 degree views, overlooking both city, bush and water views
- 59sqm of internal living, 10sqm entertaining terrace with awesome views
- Convenient location, footsteps to CBD and many attractions
- Secure basement car accommodation with storage facility
There is currently no sale history available for 1410/25 Edinburgh Avenue.
1410/25 Edinburgh Avenue CITY, ACT 2601 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.99 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|2.23 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.24 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.24 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.35 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|2.38 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.43 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.55 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.83 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|3.01 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|