1 / 23
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Land Agribusiness Water Development (LAWD) is pleased to invite offers for Tubbo Station, an iconic Riverina pastoral station with extensive frontage to the Murrumbidgee River with the security of significant passive income from a lease to a solar farm.
• Significant scale – 14,875.59* hectares (36,757.6* acres).
• Renowned Riverina Sheep Station, but equally suitable for cattle breeding.
• 593* hectares leased to a solar farm providing $560,000* rent in the current year. 32* years of the term remains with an additional 3 x 5 year options.
• Open and sheltered riverine plains supporting productive grass and legume pastures.
• Securely watered by 20* kilometre frontage to Murrumbidgee River, 18* bores and dams.
• Paddock layout and laneway network maximises labour efficiency.
• 23* stand wool shed and full array of working improvements.
• Historic fully renovated six bedroom homestead set on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River.
• Two additional homes and shearers quarters provide accommodation for staff and contractors.
• Quality merino flock and plant also available to be purchased.
• Experienced and skilled management and staff.
Tubbo Station is for sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 1 July 2021 at 4pm (AEST)
The land value history at 14070 Sturt Highway DARLINGTON POINT, NSW 2706 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $11,900,000 set in 2017-2018.
There is currently no sale history available for 14070 Sturt Highway.
14070 Sturt Highway is located within the suburb of Darlington Point, which has a population of 1,162, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.