Please note that this property is to be auctioned online Thursday 31st March 2022 at 6pm.
This neat & tidy three bedroom house features open plan living and meals area, modern kitchen with gas stove top, wall oven and dishwasher, modern bathroom with separate shower & bath, separate toilet & modern laundry.
Your pets and kids will be safe with a secured/fenced neat, tidy & low maintenance back yard, and with a single carport and ample off street parking, car accommodation is looked after.
* Three bedrooms, two with BIR's.
* Modern Bathroom with separate shower & bath.
* Modern Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, large pantry & dishwasher.
* Dining & Lounge area off kitchen.
* Gas wall heater in living area.
* Close to local amenities, walking distance to local IGA, Take-away & Parks.
* Short drive to Tuggeranong Shopping Centre, Schools & Lanyon market Place.
* Close to bus stops.
* Tenanted until 9th April 2022.
Contact Brad O'Mara on 0402343771 for more details or come along to the open homes.
The House at 14 Wilson Crescent BANKS, ACT 2906 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $380,000 on 6 February 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
14 Wilson Crescent BANKS, ACT 2906 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Conder Primary.
|0.80 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|1.34 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.59 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.13 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|3.54 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|3.73 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.85 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.86 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.95 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.71 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
14 Wilson Crescent is located within the suburb of Banks, which has a population of 4,967, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.8 people.