1 / 20
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Secure this chance and enjoy the peaceful location of this home found in Surfway Avenue, just 300m walk to Berrara Cove. Enjoy your days walking the unspoiled coastline of both Berrara Beach and Cudmirrah Beach.
The home includes:
- Four good sized bedrooms; all with built in wardrobes
- Kitchen with ocean views and good storage
- Large lounge room and combined dining also with ocean views
- A second sitting area or kids rumpus room
- Two full bathrooms, the upstairs one having direct access from the main bedroom
- Two decks, one up and down perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced backyard with gate access
- Large double garage with internal access into the home
- A level 594m2 block
The brick and tile home has room for everyone, so whether you choose to make this your holiday destination our permanent residence and with its superb location and ocean views you will not be disappointed.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please call our friendly sales team on 4441 2135.
The House at 14 Surfway Avenue BERRARA, NSW 2540 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $690,000 on 7 July 2016.
14 Surfway Avenue is located within the suburb of Berrara, which has a population of 297, a median age of 54 and an average household density of 2.3 people.