This exceptional property exudes class, style and a comfortable standard of living for a first home buyer, downsizer or sassy investor looking for something just a little bit different from the norm.
In immaculate condition with privacy from each window, no lawns to mow and plenty of segregated outdoor areas, 14 Stanfield sits at the back of a quiet cul-de-sac, is all one level and a delight to inspect.
Separate title with plenty of space, step in to appreciate:
* Open plan living areas with three reverse cycle air conditioning units throughout the home, year-round comfort for every family member!
* The kitchen has plenty of cupboard and bench space and is open plan to the living areas
* Low allergenic beautiful hardy boards are throughout, adding to the sense of the rustic, natural charm
* A segregated main bedroom has a two-way bathroom
* All one level with no lawns to mow, the landscaping is easy care and established with areas that can be closed off for different family pets, or opened out for loads of space and fun for children
* Two car spaces and plenty of off-street parking
A truly lovely oasis in a great location only a few minutes to Drakeford Drive and the Kambah Village shopping precinct, the minute you walk into this exceptional home, you'll fall in love.
Don't miss out- call Sharon now for an inspection.
The land value history at 14 Stanfield Close KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $224,000.
The House at 14 Stanfield Close KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $410,000 on 20 December 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
14 Stanfield Close KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas the Apostle Primary.
|0.42 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.47 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|1.50 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.50 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.80 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.31 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.33 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|3.39 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|3.43 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|3.55 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
14 Stanfield Close is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.