Spacious interiors, pristine finishes and a superb sense of everyday comfort and convenience make this home ideal for family living. Spanning a 676sqm rear to north level block, it is in a prized locale near Weston Creek's shops, schools, parks and transport.
- Immaculate neutral décor and pine timber floors throughout
- Practical layout with separate casual and formal living rooms
- Large light filled deck perfect for alfresco entertaining
- Fenced sun drenched backyard lined with landscaped gardens
- Well maintained kitchen has electric cooktop and dishwasher
- Four good sized bedrooms, two provide built-in wardrobes
- Updated bathroom designed with sleek floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Evaporative cooling, ducted gas heating plus ceiling fans
- Single carport and a shed at the end of the long driveway
- Suits those looking to upsize or invest in a great address
The land value history at 14 Sheaffe Street HOLDER, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 2.48%, giving an unimproved land value of $363,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 14 Sheaffe Street.
14 Sheaffe Street HOLDER, ACT 2611 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Jude's Primary.
|0.81 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.03 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.24 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.25 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.52 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.73 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.85 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.86 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.88 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.98 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
14 Sheaffe Street is located within the suburb of Holder, which has a population of 2,606, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.