1 / 39
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
With immense street appeal and stunning presentation throughout, this high calibre four bedroom plus study and rumpus home provides generous proportions with designer feel and high quality finishes. Offering light filled living spaces, dedicated to indoor/outdoor areas, this residence has been intuitively crafted to create a supreme property of style and privacy. This dual level, 340sqm home is complimented by the idyllic outdoor facilities all on an immensely private 713sqm parcel of land.
- Impressive dual-level family home set amongst leafy surrounds
- 292.30sqm of internal living (340sqm including garage, 382.80sqm in total)
- 4 x generous bedrooms, separate rumpus, additional study/parents retreat
- Multiple living areas offering a host of lifestyle options
- High ceilings maximising light and space
- Blackbutt hardwood flooring
- Formal lounge
- Separate rumpus/formal dining
- 40mm Cesar stone kitchen, AEG appliances, huge walk in pantry
- Ducted gas heating, ducted refrigerated cooling, 3 x zones
- Ducted vacuum system
- In floor heating to bathroom, ensuite and rumpus
- Sunny family room with vaulted ceiling, and sky lights
- Huge master wing, own balcony with views, additional retreat/study
- Custom bathroom and ensuite both with in floor heating
- Remaining bedrooms all with custom designed robes
- Security alarm system
- Awesome outdoor timber deck entertaining onto private setting
- Large covered alfresco with built in wood fired pizza oven
- Additional, sun lit entertaining/sitting area off rumpus
- Extra large double auto garage with storage
- Premium buying opportunity in popular and convenient locale
The land value history at 14 Rubeo Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $455,000.
The House at 14 Rubeo Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $920,000 on 8 September 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
14 Rubeo Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.63 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.48 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.04 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.78 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.17 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.43 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.80 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|4.12 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|4.42 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.43 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
14 Rubeo Street is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.