With five potential bedrooms and multiple formal and informal living areas, this 44sq (approx.) family home showcases exquisite workmanship and character to the highest degree. Intuitively designed to maximise space and tranquility, this home showcases a vast sequence of living areas both indoor and out perfect to entertain the whole family year-round.
Located in Glenwood's most sought-after location, this home sits prominently in a picturesque cul-de-sac only 100 meters from the closest park. Located in a short walk from Glenwood High School catchment and a minute's walk to city transportation and 6 minute walk to Bella Vista Business Park this home has something on offer to all members of the family.
- Four bedrooms upstairs with fifth potential downstairs
- Two tiled bathrooms with tiled washroom downstairs with potential for another shower
- Gourmet kitchen featuring gas cook-top, tile splash-back, with ample storage and bench space
- Expansive living and dining areas with park views
- Secure backyard drenched in afternoon sun with established gardens and large alfresco perfect for entertaining year round
- Children's rumpus upstairs, perfect for the growing family
- Designer master with his and hers walk-in, ensuite and office/dressing room
- Double lockup garage with covered access
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
14 Peter Wilson Street GLENWOOD, NSW 2768 has 3 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Thursday February 29 from 06:00pm.
There is currently no sale history available for 14 Peter Wilson Street.
14 Peter Wilson Street GLENWOOD, NSW 2768 has 54 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Glenwood High School.
|Glenwood High School
|Forman Ave & Glenwood Park Dr, Glenwood 2768
|Parklea Public School
|Glenwood Park Drive, GLENWOOD 2768
|Caddies Creek Public School
|Currawong St & Glenwood Pk Dr, Glenwood 2768
|Holy Cross Primary School
|49 Meurants Lane, Glenwood 2768
|Kings Langley Public School
|68 Isaac Smith Pde, Kings Langley 2147
|Vardys Road Public School
|Vardys Rd, Seven Hills 2147
|Lynwood Park Public School
|87 Turner Street, BLACKTOWN 2148
|Quakers Hill East Public School
|14 Chase Drive, Acacia Gardens 2763
|Lalor Park Public School
|Heffron Rd, Lalor Park 2147
|Seven Hills North Public School
|45 Beethoven St, Seven Hills 2147
14 Peter Wilson Street is located within the suburb of Glenwood, which has a population of 16,130, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 3.6 people.