With immense street appeal located at the end of the cul-de-saq and sited on a 677sqm parcel of land, this fully updated three bedroom, two bathroom and 4 x car garage home boasts a stylish contemporary transformation and presents a residence of lush feel and simplicity. Exhibiting all the hallmarks of modern living at an affordable price, this is a rare buying opportunity.
- Impressive family home in immaculate condition
- Superbly updated from the original residence
- Spacious open plan living with stylish timber flooring
- Quality blinds fitted throughout
- High calibre kitchen, Granite stone tops, Bosch appliances
- Segregated master suite, modern bathroom, walk in robe
- Remaining bedrooms both of good size, both with built in robes
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Additional RC/AC unit to main living, ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Private outdoor entertaining area onto easy care 677sqm block
- Large Quadruple garage (4 x car) plus additional garden shed
- Fantastic home set amongst leafy surrounds
- Close proximity to schools, ovals, shops and local transport options
- Easy walking distance to the Gungahlin Lakes Golf Club
- Close proximity to the vibrant Gungahlin town centre
- Rare and exciting buying opportunity
The land value history at 14 Painter Place PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 5.67%, giving an unimproved land value of $335,000.
The House at 14 Painter Place PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $452,500 on 14 June 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
14 Painter Place PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus.
|0.20 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|0.96 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|0.98 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.98 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.03 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.10 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.22 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.35 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.45 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.85 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
14 Painter Place is located within the suburb of Palmerston, which has a population of 5,525, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.